2019 June Cefor Hull trends report
- Major losses are back after 3-year period without losses in excess of USD 30 million.
- Excluding total losses, claim cost per vessel stayed at same low level in the first six months of 2019 as in the preceding three years
- Total loss frequency continues to stay at low level.
- Overall claims frequency rises in 2019 as compared to 2018, but not exceeding recent years' moderate level of 22%
- Drop in insured values on renewal 4.1% in first half of 2019
Special feature: Fires on container vessels
Download the complete report as pdf here.